A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS FROM BOLAND CARLOW
As the effects of the Covid-19 virus continue to evolve, we would like to inform you that we are doing everything possible to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and staff.
We are continuously updating our operational procedures in order to fully comply with the latest Government, HSE and WHO guidelines.
Effective from 5:30pm today, Wednesday 25th March 2020, we will be making the following changes in order to protect our customers and our staff.
Showroom and Sales Operations
- All of our showrooms across all of our brands – Boland Skoda, Boland Volvo, Boland Mazda, and Boland Peugeot – will now be accessible by appointment only in order to correctly manage the new social distancing guidelines and to reduce any unnecessary risks to our customers or to our staff.
- For everybody’s safety, we will only allow a maximum of 2 people attending appointments and we ask you to please refrain from bringing any children on site.
- We will remain fully contactable and you can get in touch with us on social media, through our website and by using the following numbers:
- Ollie – 087 377 9384
- James – 087 146 1856
- We are reducing face-to-face contact and potential risks for our customers and staff. This means that we are able to discuss options by telephone, email, and through our website at bolandcarlow.ie. All deliveries of new and used vehicles are strictly by appointment only.
- If you have already purchased a car from us and are due to collect it, a member of our sales team will contact you to make the necessary delivery arrangements.
- We recognise the need to prioritise our resources to keep our customers mobile and so our service department is still open and here for all of our customers – especially those frontline staff who are providing medical & emergency services support to the most vulnerable in our society.
- If you have questions or concerns, in the event of a breakdown, please call us and we will advise you accordingly: Emmet – 087 904 3146
- For everybody’s safety, we will operate on a strictly appointment-only basis and will only allow a maximum of two customers in our service premises at any one time. We, therefore, request that you do not remain on our premises whilst we are working on your car.
- We will only check-in one person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 metres will be observed throughout the entire process.
- We encourage all customers and staff to maintain a high level of hygiene and to wash hands thoroughly and use the hand sanitisers which have been made available in all locations within our premises.
- Our technicians wear disposable gloves and use disposable seat covers and steering wheel covers while completing service and repairs on all vehicles.
- We will continue to accept breakdowns but again this is on the basis that we are contacted by the customer or tow-in operator to notify us that the vehicle is coming in.
- We encourage all customers to make card payments.
We hope that you can understand the requirement for us to move to these measures. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the advice from the HSE, WHO and Government Departments.
We recognise that this is a difficult time for you, your family and all businesses and we greatly appreciate your continued support during these difficult times.