Win 4 X Tickets to Tayto Park Funfest with Boland Carlow
Want to be in with a chance of winning 4 X Tickets to the Tayto Funfest June 2019?
All customers who purchased a vehicle at Boland Carlow on the 19th and 20th of April will automatically be entered into our competition to win!
Tayto Park Funfest Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition is open from the 19th to the 20th April. 4 X Tickets of Choice (Adult or Child) on day of their Choice (Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th June – Subject to availability) for the Tayto Park Funfest 2019.
Competition open to customers who purchase a used or new vehicle on the 19th or 20th April. Car sale customers from the above dates will be automatically entered into the competition and will be contacted no later than 14 days after the competition closes.
Winner must choose selected ticket type (Adult or Child) and Day of choice (Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th June – Subject to availability) no later than 7 days after contact has been made by the Promoter.
Boland Carlow Competitions Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is J.A. Boland Carlow Ltd., Dublin Road, Carlow
- The promotion is not open to employees or their immediate families of J.A. Boland Carlow
- The closing date for receipt of entries is the 22nd April 2019
- The prize winners will be chosen at random from all entries received by the closing date
- Entrants must be over 18
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions. All materials entered as part of a competition including photographs, drawings, names, etc can be used to promote any aspect of J.A. Boland Carlow.
- The winning entry will be selected and the winner will be notified no later than 14 days after the competition’s closing date
- Full details of the prize will be forwarded to the winner once notified
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered in lieu
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged entries.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final
- The Promoter may use and share your information with businesses and suppliers that provide prizes for the promotion or who process the information on our behalf, solely in relation to the promotion
- The decision of the judge will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion
- Only one entry per person